Job Overview: Kamps is hiring a Business Systems Support & Training Specialist to join the Information Technology team. This is a new position to support our growing organization. This individual will work with our talented IT team and business users to better utilize technology in the Kamps organization. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and strong track record supporting and implementing digital solutions.
- Provide support for Kamps business systems.
- Setup and configure software per business requirements.
- Train users on new features, systems and procedures.
- Create reports to support business processes.
- Develop and maintain end user documentation for business systems.
- Assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating software solutions.
- Submit user stories and specifications to our software development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of business systems support or similar experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Knowledge of system integration techniques
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating reports using SSRS.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A knack for problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams).
- General IT skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus.
- Approximately 20% travel required.