Accounts Receivable (Supervisor, Manager, Lead) and Staff Accountant
This hands-on position includes a wide range of engagement, including but not limited to leading and executing various accounts receivable actions during the month and other accounting and tax administration activities. Direct reports will be minimal initially, but the position has the opportunity to grow into a supervisory position over time.
This position leads or executes various deliverables including:
- Monthly and annual A/R closing
- Cash application supervision and backup
- Collections, including customer bankruptcy administration and credit management
- Intercompany & customer specific billings
- Sales tax administration, filing and compliance
- Back up for accounts payable
- Accounts payable vendor setup
- Other duties as determined.
Minimum skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience with general A/R duties including invoicing and cash applications
- Demonstrable experience with credit & collections
- Experience in sales tax compliance preferred
- Working knowledge of accounts payable
- Highly proficient with ERP A/R, A/P and sales tax modules
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be self-motivated; able to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- General accounting experience highly preferred.
- Accounting degree (Associates or more) and evidence of progressing responsibilities preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.