Responsible for managing the Kamps brand externally and internally. Develops proactive plans that support product lines, customer experience, and industry differentiation with regard to service quality, value and brand objectives. Devise campaigns that increase the awareness of Kamps and stature within the industry. Assist Human Resources with Recruiting Campaigns and Communications Strategies to position Kamps Employer of Choice to improve talent pool and employee retention.
- Manage and enhance Kamp’s brand and reputation
- Manage Kamps website and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Manage Social media platforms including (Instagram, Facebook, Linked-in, Kamps blog)-etc.
- Develop and position Kamps Pallets as the “thought leader in the industry” and differentiation within the Pallet industry.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Influence actions that enrich the customer service experience.
- Drive brand growth and loyalty
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility that are consistent with brand positioning.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers.
- Promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Use social media to recruit employees to Kamps. Targeted campaigns for plants, logistics, etc.
- Liaison with Pallet Post editor, management, field sales and operations to improve our communication with our team members.
- Assist HR with managing the communication boards within the plants.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years previous experience
- College degree in marketing or related education
- Strong marketing background
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Strong team building Skills
- Ability to influence and coordinate diverse ideas into comprehensive brand strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills