Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Employee Classification: Full-time
Full-Time Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Life Insurance
Kamps is a leading full-service national pallet company meeting the needs of industries from coast to coast. Our solutions and pallets support some of the largest e-commerce, retail, and logistics organizations with sustainable pallet solutions.
Since 1973, our talented individuals have been the foundation for our success.
To continue building upon our success, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist at our Corporate Headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager and will play an important role in all our marketing efforts in the digital space. This individual will be responsible for generating reports, analyzing reports related to digital marketing, continuously optimizing our organic and paid traffic to our website, and provide overall digital marketing support for the marketing and communications department.
We are looking for a reliable and self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, team approach, and passion for marketing.
If that is you, apply today!
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate various marketing reports, including but not limited to:
- Web Engagement reports
- Web Leads reports
- Web Traffic reports
- SEO Reports
- Social Media Reports
- E-Mail Marketing Reports
- Assist in SEO optimizing blog posts, website, and social media content.
- Assist in Website Management (WordPress)
- Assist in E-Mail Marketing scheduling, testing, and editing
- Manage paid ads accounts (Bing, Google, Social Media, Etc.)
- Collaborate with Creative Specialist and Marketing & Communications Manager to launch diverse digital marketing campaigns.
- Write and/or edit digital content occasionally.
- Manage digital brand reputation listings and software.
- Miscellaneous marketing related duties as assigned by Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Organization and Planning
- Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Persuasive communication: Verbal & Written
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following areas: Marketing, Business Administration, or another related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a digital marketing, advertising, or social media management role.
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, creatively troubleshoot, work independently, and effectively collaborate with cross-functional internal teams.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, and Looker Studio.
- Email service providers (e.g. Mailchimp or Sendgrid).
- Online project management platforms (e.g. Asana, Trello, Basecamp).
- Ability to work within CMS (WordPress).
- Perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Contact HR for additional information.
Kamps, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.