Reporting to the Regional Director, Human Resources and Safety Departments responsible for coordinating Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Employee Documentation, Safety Audits, and Accident Reporting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a link between management and employees by fielding questions, interpreting and helping to resolve work-related issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy, fair employment practices, and government regulations.
- Manage employee documentation and adhere to Corporate HR Policies.
- Advise and train Foreman and Supervisors on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity, Sexual Harassment and other related corporate and legislative policies.
- Administer New Hire Orientations, Onboarding, Disciplinary/Counseling Actions, and Terminations.
- Staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select appropriate applicants.
- Provide information and training to employees about company policies, wages, opportunities and employee benefits.
- Conduct investigations with Corporate Human Resources on employee relations issues.
- Maintain documentation for: Performance, and Time and Attendance.
- Monitor new hire, onboarding and certification packets to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all legal postings are accessible and posted according to legislative compliance.
- With Corporate Safety Provide general guidance, direction, advice and regulatory requirements in all areas of occupational safety and health.
- With Corporate Safety offer direction to operating managers regarding effective accident investigation and management and return to work programs.
- Conduct regular safety inspections of plants to ensure proactive measures against safety risk. (Lockout/Tag Out, Machine, Safety Checklists, Etc.).
- Ensure weekly safety meetings are conducted with documentation and organization.
- Maintain Clinic List for Employee Accidents and Illness.