Kamps Pallets is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for its Taylor, MI plant. This will be a 1st shift position.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
- production equipment during machine service.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair production machines and tools.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Repairs trailers
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
Industrial Mechanic Requirements/Qualifications:
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- All maintenance must be performed within safety standards.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well with varied personalities and ability levels. Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Electrical experience with 440 wiring
- Ability to work with 3 phase motors.
- Prefer some PLC competencies.
- Prefer some welding and fabrication competencies.
- Ability to work on trailers.
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour