- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair production machines and tools
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Repairs trailers as needed
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- All maintenance must be performed within safety standards.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well with varied personalities and ability levels. Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Electrical experience with 440 wiring.
- Ability to work with 3 phase motors.
- Prefer some PLC competencies.
- Prefer some welding and fabrication competencies.
- Ability to work on trailers.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other duties as instructed by supervisor, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.