Job Title: National Sales Account Manager
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Employee Classification: Salary
Full-Time Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Life Insurance
Kamps is a full service pallet company meeting the needs of industries coast to coast. Kamps manufactures new pallets, reconditioned pallets, and recycles unrepairable pallets into mulch and bark. We believe the talented individuals that make up the Kamps Pallets team are our biggest asset. Here at Kamps we recognize and reward hard working individuals that consistently exceed expectations.
The National Sales Account Manager is primarily responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts. This role requires you to support the National Sales team to grow sales and profitability. This individual must be organized, able to prioritize tasks, and problem solve. This individual must have the ability to analyze customer performance metrics and must possess strong negotiation skills and the ability to leverage solutions that fit customer’s needs.
A key part of the National Account Manager role is facilitating communication between customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers/partners to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal Kamps teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Understand product specifications
- Ensure Kamps brand consistency
- Negotiate contracts
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with National Sales team to set and implement strategies for growth
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience in key account management
- Experience in outside sales
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting client’s requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales and customer performance metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or related field preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.