National Sales Customer Support Specialist
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Employee Classification: Full-time
Full-Time Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off,
and Life Insurance
Kamps is a full service pallet company meeting the needs of industries coast to coast. Kamps
manufactures new pallets, reconditioned pallets, and recycles unrepairable pallets into mulch and bark.
We believe the talented individuals that make up the Kamps Pallets team are our biggest asset.
Overview of Position:
Kamps is seeking a Customer Support Specialist for our National Sales division. This person will manage
customers’ and pallet partners’ accounts with Kamps, with a special emphasis on customer service.
Kamps is looking to add to the National Sales team due to continuous growth in our business.
• Review, enter and post sales orders and invoices, credits, returns and other daily batches
• Review and initiate communications regarding account discrepancies, past due balances and
other items within the national sales department
• Follow up on invoice payment and collections for pallet partners and customers
• Coordinate and manage pallet partner activities for customers in assigned territory
• Provide reporting and sales data to account managers as needed
• Solve problems in a timely and positive manner, for Kamps, customers and partners
• Perform other miscellaneous account and customer duties as assigned by management
• Two years of experience in customer service, account management and/or combined preferred
• Able to communicate strongly, clearly and effectively in a friendly and professional manner
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
• The ability to take initiative, problem solve, and multi-task are essential
• Knowledgeable and proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel & Word
• Prior experience with Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics is a plus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related
duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.