We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Onboarding and orientation of new hires
- Create and update personnel and safety records
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Keep records and reports up to date
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Carry out clerical duties, including answering phones, preparing documents, and filing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour