This individual will assist all members of the office staff as directed. Organization, accuracy and ability to prioritize is required. Will work with a variety of different individuals, and will need good phone personality. This is a part-time position, with hours being from 10 AM till 2 PM Mondays through Fridays. Candidates need to be flexible in case more and/or different hours are required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with various paperwork as required for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, such as sorting shipping orders, selecting, checking and printing invoices, faxing, emailing and mailing items as needed, count sheet entry for payment, filing, and maintenance of unused orders.
- Shipping and Receiving log entries
- Scanning items into electronic storage system
- Assist visitors at the window, doing dispatching, answer phones
- Other duties as required
- Good computer knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, such as Excel and Word.
- Experience with business oriented email systems such as Outlook.
- Detail oriented.
- Previous experience with A/P, A/R a plus.
- Good listener who can follow instructions.
Job Type: Part time, with flexibility regarding to more hours.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour