Kamps Pallets is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician for its Lansing, MI plant. This will be a 1st shift position.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair production machines and tools.
- Performs repairs on Hilos
- Performs building maintenance as needed
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- All maintenance must be performed within safety standards.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well with varied personalities and ability levels.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic.
- Experience with 3 phase electrical
- Prefer some PLC competencies.
- Prefer some welding and fabrication competencies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience repairing Hilos
- Bi-lingual is a plus.