Job Title: Sales Assistant Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employee Classification: Hourly, Full-Time
Full-Time Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Life Insurance
Kamps is a full service pallet company meeting the needs of industries coast to coast. Kamps manufactures new pallets, reconditioned pallets, and recycles unrepairable pallets into mulch and bark. We believe the talented individuals that make up the Kamps Pallets team are our biggest asset. Here at Kamps we recognize and reward hard working individuals that consistently exceed expectations.
This position will provide clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate support for the company’s assigned sales team-members. This individual should enjoy working with people and assisting sales team in providing greater customer services, and helping them increase their sales year over year. The candidate must be detailed oriented and have good, professional communication skills.
- Enter quotes for new and existing customers in Quote Tool
- Produce PDS (pallet design system) for new quotes and active customer’s pallets for the customer and Kamps plants
- Assist with CRM (customer relations tool) by recording sales representative’s activity for active customers to ensure the proper services levels are met and sustained
- Prepare business reviews for customers on an annual basis
- Maintain sales reports on a monthly basis to help sales representative track his or her sales progress in comparison with sales goals that are set
- Assist in administrative tasks that involves maintaining expense reports, marketing brochures, filing, etc
- Develop marketing presentations-power points, PDS analysis, and pull together current market conditions in regards to nails, lumber, freight, to help educate our customers on the products they are buying
- Generate sales and sort/receive reports that customers may requirement
- Assist with communications while sales representative is in a meeting or while on vacations
- All other duties assigned by Regional Sales Manager and Regional Operations Director
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills
- Training for various computer applications as necessary
- Strong communication skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.