Kamps Pallets is seeking a Senior Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst. This position reports to the CFO and the finance team as it relates to the establishment of the annual budget, interim period financial forecasting and what if presentations, develops the monthly financial reporting deck including variance explanations and the quarterly board of directors reporting deck.
- Program and modify financial statement formats in report software to support various financial reporting
- Formulation, communication and delivery of annual budget for each individual company, operating locations and on a consolidated basis. This includes income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA, debt and convenient calculations/ratios. Spread annual budget by month and tie inter-plant and inter-company transactions.
- Prepare and present forecasts and what if scenarios based on actual year to date results, remaining fiscal months either based on budget, changes to budget and acquisitions
- Lead financial person on acquisition opportunities including pre-LOI due diligence, analysis of historical results, adjusted EBITDA based on Kamps business model and expense structure, post-LOI due diligence and integration, completion of/adherence to and supporting calculation/reporting for Lenders Permitted Acquisition
- Preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial deck for internal and external reporting requirements. Includes explanation of results compared to budget and prior year,
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly, annual and ad hoc board of director’s deck
- Work with plant managers, regional operations and RFA’s on plant expansion and reduction modeling
- Maintain real estate owned and leased data base (lease terms/expiry/notice periods, square feet, acres, amendments)
- Plant profit share calculation quarterly, semi-annual, annualized and year end final. Communicate with regional managers regarding EE participation, point values and results
- Calculation of and comparison of monthly metrics to budget and forecast. E.g. DSO, Inventory Turns, Days Payable Outstanding, Net Working Capital, EBITDA, Adjusted EBITDA, Debt, Adjusted Debt, Leverage, Cap Ex (growth, maintenance)
- Support finance team with annual audit and related reporting
Education and prior experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting
- CPA – can be inactive
- 5-8 years financial planning, analysis and reporting within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with reporting software e.g. Adaptive Insights, BI360, Prospero, Jet, FRX, Management Reporter. Including software selection, implementation, report writing and output.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with multiple company accounting including consolidations
- Experience with managing a team