Kamps Pallets is seeking a Software Developer to join the IT Team. This individual will plan, develop, test, and document software. They will apply knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems and evaluate user requests for new or modified programs, such as financial, operations, sales, logistics, purchasing or human resource management systems, analyzing and developing specifications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Full stack developer responsible for maintenance and development of all Kamps propriety software.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify software requirements.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop software, using structured analysis and design.
- Submits plans to users for approval.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Produces scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Designs front end user interfaces.
- Architects data models for back end storage using MS SQL server technology.
- Responsible for overall user experience
- Seeks user feedback on propriety software and assists users to solve operating problems.
- Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem and revises program to correct errors.
- May use computer-aided software tools, such as flowchart design and code generation, in each stage of system development.
- Maintains source code control.
- Trains users to use programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Requirements
- BS or MS degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or related degree.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communications skills translating current systems, processes and tribal knowledge into logical sequence for programming.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft CRM highly desirable.
- C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework
- AngularJS and other versions of Angular 2, 4, 6.
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- RESTful web services, SOAP web services, and WCF development
- Microsoft SQL Server – TSQL, SSRS, SSIS