Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Administrator
Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Job Overview: We are hiring a Business Systems Administrator & Training Specialist to join our Information Technology team. This is a new position to support our growing organization. You will work with our talented IT team and business users to better utilize technology in the Kamps organization. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and strong track record supporting and implementing digital solutions. This person will also work on standardization and process improvement initiatives in regards to IT system usage in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of business systems support or similar experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of system integration techniques
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating reports using SSRS.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A knack for problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams).
- General IT skills.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Working knowledge of EDI systems.
- Approximately 25 -30% travel required.
- Provide support for Kamps business systems.
- Setup and configure software per business requirements.
- Train users on new features, systems and procedures.
- Create reports to support business processes.
- Develop and maintain end user documentation for business systems.
- Assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating software solutions.
- Submit user stories and specifications to our software development team.