Now Hiring General Labor Employees
As a Kamps general labor employee, you will be directly involved in the day-to-day success of our operations. Our general labor employees fall into four main categories: pallet builders, pallet repair, pallet sorters, and saw operators.
In order to be a successful employee, you will need to be a strong worker with a drive for achievement. You must be able to repetitively lift 50+ pounds for this fast paced and physically demanding work. Positions may require using a nail gun, band saw and other power tools.
Pay rates vary depending on position, experience, and location. All general labor positions are piece-rate positions. This means that you control how much money you make every day. Those willing to work hard will be rewarded with competitive pay, benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and performance bonuses.
Benefits of a Kamps General Labor Position
- Piece Rate Pay - Some Kamps employees earn up to $80,000 per year.
- Generous 401k Match.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits Available Right Away.
- Flexible Hours - Leave When You Have Reached Your Daily Quota.
- Opportunity for Advancement.
Where We Are Hiring
- Michigan: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Niles, Lansing, Detroit
- Indiana: Indianapolis
- Ohio: Cincinnati, Columbus, Versailles
- Kentucky: Louisville, Erlanger
- Georgia: Atlanta
- North Carolina: Charlotte
- Florida: Mulberry, Miami
- Texas: Dallas, Fort Worth
QUICK APPLY NOW
This form does not constitute as an official application and we may require additional information (such as references, education background, and criminal history) before extending a job offer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.