In our ongoing series of highlighting Kamps Pallets’ talented staff, we’d like to introduce Leah who works as an executive assistant here at Kamps. Those of us who know Leah know that she is quick to help, eager to provide solutions, and incredibly hard working. It is unlikely you will leave her office without a solution to an issue, a creative idea, or a new way to approach an everyday task.
Whether you have met her or not, here are some fun facts about Leah:
- Leah has worked at Kamps for 20 years!
- Besides working as an executive assistant, Leah has also been a receptionist and worked in Accounts Receivables at Kamps.
- One of Leah’s hobbies is collecting sand from all over the world – she has a collection on display in her office.
- Besides working at Kamps, one of Leah’s favorite jobs was working at a greenhouse while in grade school and high school. She transplanted plants, picked apples, and worked the register interacting with their many customers. This gave her some great experience working with people from a young age.
- Leah’s ideal vacation is camping with her family in Muskegon.
- Leah has 31 nieces and nephews in her family!
- When asked about what she enjoys about working at Kamps, Leah said it is because of the company culture that Kamps promotes which makes work enjoyable. She also enjoys the variety of tasks she is given to do.
- Our favorite fact about Leah is that she comes to work with a great attitude and models what it means to be better every day she’s here.
It’s because of the strengths of our staff that Kamps can serve our broad customer base efficiently and successfully. We are a pallet supply company, but the pallets do not move themselves – employees like Leah organize and manage the process from start to finish.
Thank you for all you do, Leah!